5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Carpet Cleaner Instead of Renting a Machine
A plush and attractive carpet uplifts the elegance of your home. But sadly, it also attracts a lot of dust, dirt, and even pests and loses its look over time. To keep your carpet spotless and preserve as long as possible, you should clean it regularly.
Renting a deep cleaning machine might be the easiest option, but DIY carpet cleaning will not guarantee you the best value. Despite good intentions, your lack of experience or knowledge may do more damage than good and its only additional work for you. Hiring a professional carpet cleaner, you can get the job done easily. You can focus on other important tasks, while your carpet will be in safe hands.
Here are 5 reasons why you might need a professional carpet cleaner.
1. Knowledge and Expertise
- To give the best care for your carpet, it’s necessary you determine the right cleaning compounds. Your carpet cleaning methods should focus on the color, fabric construction, and the foot traffic it takes. A professional carpet cleaner would be able to decide and choose the best carpet cleaning method.
- Professionals will have better knowledge about different varieties of carpet and the method to be used for each specific type. In addition to that, they provide quick and efficient service, restoring your carpet’s original look and feel.
2. Treating Heavy Stains Fast & Easy
- Your DIY cleaning method may not help you if your carpet has tough stains and patches. You need to use efficient tools and methods to avoid damaging the pile during this process. Professional carpet cleaners use the right tools and cleaning formulas and effectively remove trapped dirt, allergens, tough patches, and pollutants without affecting the colour and quality of your carpet.
3. Avoid Mold & Mildew
- A carpet exposed to water becomes the breeding ground for mould and mildew and thus the source of odours.
- One of the common problems associated with DIY carpet cleaning is over-wetting. House owners who probably want to save few bucks tend to clean their carpets on their own, leaving it damaged either through over-shampooing or over-wetting. The soapy-residue becomes a dirt magnet over-time and will be impossible to clean out.
- Alternatively, if you have a professional doing the job, you can avoid issues with over-wetting. Using powerful extractors, they provide deep cleaning services removing any moisture present and prevent the harmful mold growth.
4. Improve Indoor Air Quality
- With time, a carpet carries dust, bacteria, allergens, and other toxins that will ultimately affect indoor air quality and becomes the source of health problems. People suffering from allergies and asthma will be affected more.
- Unfortunately, regular vacuuming will only remove dirt or toxins present above the surface. To treat dust properly and stay on top of carpet maintenance, it’s best to opt for professional carpet cleaning services. They remove the dust embedded deep within the carpet’s fibre, thereby improving indoor air quality. This will help you keep your loved ones in a healthy environment.
5. Prolong your Carpet’s Lifespan
- Any external particle that might prove harmful to the carpet has to be removed from time to time without damaging the fibre structure. General vacuum cleaning will not do any good but taking professional service will leave your carpet in better shape and increase its lifespan by a good number of years.
We are professional carpet cleaners, providing residential and commercial carpet steam cleaning services in Adelaide. We take pride in our reputation and possess 11 years of successful years serving clients with our valuable services. Our IICRC certified team use state-of-the-art equipment and customized cleaning procedures to provide the safest, healthiest living environment for our clients.
Our professional carpet cleaning services are quick, safe, and affordable. Up-to-date on various cleaning techniques, we guarantee that our service will restore the value of your carpet.
For quality carpet cleaning services, call us today or book our service online